Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Executive will contribute to the overall profit of TRC Core customers by marketing their brand to maximise revenue. They will contribute to the overall growth and profitability of The Revenue Club by delivering a market leading service which will aid customer retention. The role encompasses the implementation of digital marketing practices in line with each accounts Account Manager’s strategy, executing marketing, paid advertising, promotional activities and social media campaigns for TRC Core customers.
With flexible working arrangements, the position is based remotely working with golf courses across the UK and Ireland. It is the ideal role for anyone with a keen interest in golf and an excellent opportunity to launch a career with one of the fastest growing companies in the UK golf industry.
- To implement regular marketing activity for TRC Core customers, including but not limited to: social media campaigns, email marketing and search engine marketing.
- To liaise with relevant Account Managers to identify customer specific marketing activity.
- To monitor and help maintain TRC Core customers’ online presence and help ensure it is up to date.
- To manage the TRC customer image library and ensure the highest quality images are used for all customer marketing.
- To work with Revenue Managers to highlight opportunities for improvement to their digital customer journey.
- Support to Account Managers with pricing adjustments and revenue management of tee sheets.
- Attendance at bi-monthly meetings
- Advanced knowledge of Social Media, email tools and technical knowledge of websites.
- Ability to evaluate costs and return on investment based on a variety of digital marketing channels .
- Creativity through engaging copy writing and development of professional marketing images to capture golfers’ attention.
- Ability to be flexible and adjust strategy to suit a wide range of golf club technology.
- Be of graduate level, ideally with experience within a golf related business.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Creative and passionate about the golf industry.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Ability to lead by example and have an eye for detail.
- Strives to achieve high performance standards
- Able to manage time effectively, work remotely and to prioritise actions
- Ability to make decisions and to seek solutions and look for continuous ways to improve.
- Self-motivated, positive and optimistic with a strong teamwork ethos.
The Revenue Club was founded in 2017 with the mission to offer independent online visitor golf revenue expertise and digital marketing services to UK & Irish golf course operators. The company has grown rapidly and now works with 120 courses across the UK and Ireland.
We create and deliver effective online visitor golf strategies and online marketing content that work in the best interest of the golf course. We save golf course staff time as we administer sales reviews and price adjustments remotely in line with our agreed pricing rules, acting as part of the golf course team.
We help our clients utilise more of the technology and customer data they currently have in order to maximise both value and revenue.
Our customers remain in control of their pricing and strategy, while we deliver peace of mind that strategic adjustments and digital communications are being carried out regularly by independent experts, acting in favour of the golf course.
Competitive salary dependent on experience, company pension scheme, phone allowance and laptop
By cover letter and CV to Rob Corcoran